[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - simple question

mryilauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 10:40:28 EST 2008

I understand jdpl, know how to create, unit test, deploy, and debug a process.

I created a process with a timer in it that works.

Now, all I want to do is create a class that gets a process instance from that same db that that console sees (public), starts it up in the engine, so that I can see my printlns in the console when the timer goes off every 30 seconds.

What must I do to the cfg files so that when I get the jbpmContext and use it to get a process, I am getting it from the right db schema and starting it up in the right server?

It seems all I can manage to do is pull back the graph and walk it in my code, but not launch it in the server.

Obviously, my code is running in the eclipse Jbpm jvm and the server is running in its own jvm, so it seems I am missing something obvious and fundamental like, how to connect to the server using webservices.

Any help without excessively nasty rtfm comments would be appreciated since I keep rtfm and yet still manage to stay in the dark on this simple, essential issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129425#4129425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129425