[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Naming and unified invoker

petertje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 11:02:40 EST 2008

Hi,

We're trying to let an EJB client communicate over http with the unified invoker (JBoss 4.2.1). This works fine w.r.t. the bean calls itself, but what about the remote JNDI lookup? Is it possible to let Naming use the unified invoker (so that when the unified invoker is configured to use http, jndi lookup are transported over http also)?

Please note that we've all of this working with the "old" http invoker; we know how that works (and there is plenty of documentation about that on the web). We're specifically interested in the jndi-over-unified invoker approach; we couldn't find any documentation about that....

Regards,
Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129431#4129431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129431