[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools 2.0.0GA with Eclipse 3.3 RCP problem

ff7ff8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 14 22:31:27 EST 2008

Hi everyone,
I have been trying to find out the problem over the internet but to no avail.
Currently I am using Eclipse 3.3 RCP version with JBoss tools 2.0.0GA.
I cannot access to the JBoss IDE (Server icon) like what I am able to using 1.6.0 with Eclipse 3.1

But only when I use it with Eclipse 3.3 EE version, I am able to.
Is there a workaround where I can create a new server in Eclipse 3.3 RCP?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129541#4129541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129541