[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JBREM-877: New Socket Connection is being Created for Ev

DarrenGJones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 04:02:46 EST 2008

Hi Ron,

I've patched our application by simply commenting out the client.disconnect(). It seems to be safe for our particular application because there is no connectionValidator and no leasePinger involved - so the tidy up in client.disconnect() are essentially no-ops. And not disconnect()'ing leaves the invoker in the registry for the next time client.connect() is called.

I'm not suggesting this is a solid fix but it seems to work in our case. It may be useful to others until an official patch is available.

Thanks,

Darren.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129575#4129575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129575