[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to not propagate conversations??

mars1412 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 06:41:43 EST 2008

"MSchmidke" wrote : Seam 2.0.0.GA, Facelets
  | A propagation of "none", however, works like expected. New conversations are started every time, and the old ones hang around unused until timed out. But this is not what I want - in fact, I want to cancel the conversation when the menu is selected. This isn't unusual, I think, so I am sure I am doing something completely wrong, or?

is this what you mean:
case 1)* the user clicks on menu-link: 1st page is opened, 1 conversation started
  | * user clicks cancel on this page: everything ok - non conversation open

case 2)* the user clicks on menu-link: 1st page is opened, 1 conversation started
  | * user does not click cancel in the page: conversation is still open
  | * the user clicks on menu-link again: 1st page is re-opened, 1 new conversation started, old one is still around
  | * and what you want is: when the link is clicked and there is an open conversation, the link should end the old open conversation?

is that what you mean?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129613#4129613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129613