[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error during deployment in Jboss 4.2.1.GA

pushpendra_raval do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 07:16:57 EST 2008

Hi:

Solved the problem.  It was because my ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml file was corrupted.  I replaced it with good file and both these errors vanished.  Now I have only one error and that is about:  Apache Tomcat Native Library error.

Also note that by changing jdk1.6 to jdk1.5 did not solve my problem.  So you can definitely use jdk1.6 and everything should work good.

Thanks,

Pushpendra Raval

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129622#4129622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129622