[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Automatic topic creation & deletion through EJBSessionBe

sasimsit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 10:25:57 EST 2008

Thanks for quick reply .
I want to know Message based chat application we are going to develop. that time how it will help for me. assume that . I have DB in list of user. whenever the user login , the same name I want to create Topic JNDI for that user. and provide publish the message and recive the message.
When ever the user log out The Topic JNDI will delete automatically . This kind of scenario possible for JBOSS.
please provide some more information about my question.

Thanks and Regards
P.Sasikumar
Ellaar,chennai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129678#4129678