[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to implement WS-Eventing

nibertj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 15 10:44:49 EST 2008

I am a newbie to WS-Eventing and have been trying to follow Chapter 16 in the documentation of WS-Eventing.  I am missing the point on how to put it all together.  Do you have sample code and/or documentation that shows the steps to make a Event Source and then the Event sink and how they talk.  I have been searching the internet for weeks and cannot find concrete examples and steps to make this work.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129689#4129689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129689