[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - When user dashboard is created ?

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 17 08:04:46 EST 2008

Hello,

I would like to know when a user dashboard is created ?

I want to customize the theme of user dashboard depending on a role and some other user items. I don't want that the user customize his dashboard. I want to do all the cusomization automatically. I know that I can customize the template portal within the *.object.xml, but here I have different themes depending on user variables or roles. Where is the entry point, where I can cusomize the dashboard programatically ?

Greetrings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129876#4129876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129876