[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FlushMode=MANUAL -- not immediately commited to db?

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 17 14:17:45 EST 2008

I posted a "solution" on the new forum:

Transactions.instance().commit();
  | Transactions.instance().begin();

This works, but  I am not confident that this is considered clean and proper.  Posting to the EJB3 forum doesnt seem appropriate given that these are "seam managed" transactions and my code is a Seam POJO component not an EJB -- how does the Seam framework expect me to be interacting with the transactions it is starting in its PhaseListener?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129939#4129939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129939