[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exceptions after calling jbpmContext.close - Please Help

bloreguy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 17 15:48:54 EST 2008

On a side note, if I dont close the jbpmContext, I dont see the taskinstances and processinstance jbpm tables updated in the database. They get updated only when I call jbpmContext.close. Alos, the processinstance and taskmanagementinstances are not autoSave entries - They are newly created entities.

If there is an option of not calling jbpmCOntext close, I at least have an option of going forward in my project

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129974#4129974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129974