[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Dedicated connection without connection pooling

chavali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 17 23:00:42 EST 2008

Hi

   I am unable to diable the connection pool setting and not able to communicate to legacy system on closure of connection. How do I dedicate a connection per user through the session and have control on closure of the connection.
I am connecting to legacy c++ server port. When I close the connection the legacy system should know that the socket Id is closed and depending on this the legacy system will lot other jobs.

Pleae suggest if this possible through JCA or there is any alternative for this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130004#4130004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130004