[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: long live consumer stops working

bodrin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 03:23:28 EST 2008

Ok.
So, I think there should be some error/warning log(s) in case of network problems at least?

How can I switch the logging level of JBM and jboss-remoting and the other related modules ?

I can also reproduce the problem and debug it myself. I just need some directions. I have already tried to debug the client side (the consumer), but there are only two threads blocked on a socket.read(). I haven't yet tried to debug the Jboss side of the JBM/remoting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130028#4130028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130028