[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - how to change the context path

jalaja do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 07:14:24 EST 2008

hi

I need a help on jaxws. I am working on embedded tomcat(tomcat 6).and jbossws 1.2 and requirement is i want to deploy a service with diffirent context name.

this is my path to the wsdl file

http://localhost:12120/simpleservice/services?wsdl

where simpleservice is my webapplication name.

my requirement is generated wsdl for the same webapplication(sampleservice) should be.

http://localhost:12120/contextname/simpleservice/services?wsdl

i used @webcontext(contextRoot = "/contextname") annotation to change the context in my endpoint calss..but the generated wsdl still refering to the same old  path(http://localhost:12120/simpleservice/services?wsdl).

is there any way to give context path to the service.if anyone faced the same problem plz let me know the solution .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130071#4130071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130071