[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools and Oracle XE

wvreeven do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 10:05:16 EST 2008

Hi all,

Last week I tried to generated entities using JBoss Tools 2.0.0 GA from an Oracle XE database using the ojdbc14.jar driver lib that is shipped with the Oracle XE database. Unfortunately, Eclipse hangs a little while after starting the wizard. Following the same procedure using PostGreSQL 8.3 (with an 8.2 driver by the way) works like a charm.

I guess this is a DTP problem. Can anyone tell me how to see if there's any errors generated by Eclipse or JBoss Tools when Eclipse starts hanging? I am fairly new to Eclipse so please forgive my ignorance.

Thanks in advance,

Wouter van Reeven

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130136#4130136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130136