[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Using JBoss Portal and CAS to implement SSO for external

Andergast do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 10:34:53 EST 2008

Hi,

you are right, I presume.

But how are you supposed to use Single Sign On with jBoss Portal if you can't integrate external apps? I've found an approach within the CAS website to wrap a portlet ( http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/CASC/CAS+and+JSR-168), but this does not work and apparently cannot work, since this approach tries to read the ticket from the portlet session:

CASReceipt receipt = (CASReceipt) session.getAttribute(CASFilter.CAS_FILTER_RECEIPT);

If the ticket was there, I had no problem... Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130145#4130145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130145