[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - MDB failing

tosaurav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 18 15:48:14 EST 2008

I am trying to port/migrate my WebShpere based application to JBOSS and followed thru Wiki examples - work with MQ.

Application has 1 MDB let say childMDB which listen on Q_IN and parent of this MDB say parentMDB is an abstract class with one method to send message further.In ejb-jar.xml & jboss.xml - defined childMDB.

Problem comes when I drop the message in queue the log reflects error with respect to Parent Class - NoClassDefFoundError-parentMDB.

Just like wiki example(MDB) I bundle everything in jar file instead of .ear or .war file.

Am I missing something in deployment descriptor or issue with class loader?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130220#4130220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130220