[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Concurrency Issue (ClassCastException) in MicroRemoteCli

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 03:26:31 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

I discussed this issue with a colleague at JBossWorld last week (which was fantastic, by the way), and it's now the case that each ear has its own classloader.

I still want to do caching of unmarshallers for better performance, but I would have expected that commenting out the call to setUnMarshaller() would have completely eliminated the problem.  Are you still having occasional failures?

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130288#4130288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130288