[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Hotswap in application server 4.2.0

Sharoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 03:54:35 EST 2008

The problem is that we cant do hotswap (while debugging the application ) in case this class weaved by jboss-aop.
this is a huge limitation since a lot of our classes are weaved by jboss-aop for logging and etc.

even a little change on the class (like add system.out) cause the hot swap to fail.

Eclipse pop up a window that tell the hotswap has failed and the debug is not synchronyzed any longer.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130304#4130304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130304