[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm process monitor

mdrafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 04:44:46 EST 2008

Hi,

I am new to this jbpm, I downloaded jbpm-bpel examples and I am able to run those examples, but I am not able to get the data of process.

I am able to see web services info on http://localhost:8080/jbossws/process

but I am not able to monitor the processes and also I need to get the data.
Please suggest me how I can get the data.

If I use the jbpm-jpdl there I am able to monitor the processes on
http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console  but If I am deploying the jbpm-bpel examples in that server exceptions are coming so I am using normal jboss , in that I am deployed jbpm-bpel.war and i deployed examples it is working fine. Now I need to monitor the processes and I need to get the data of each process, please give me your suggestions.

regards,
shafi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130316#4130316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130316