[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem with the method resolve(RelativePath)

devfree do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 12:17:09 EST 2008

I'm testing sample of IPC, and I have the part of the next code:

PortalNode thisNode = req.getPortalNode().getParent();
  | 		 // Get the Node in the Portal hierarchy tree known as "../default"
  | 		 PortalNode linkToNode = thisNode.resolve("../default");

the problem is in the method resolve because when comment these line it's ok, Why can't use this method in my code or exists any configuration more. plase help me. bytess

JBoss AS: 4.2.2.GA
JBboss-portal: 2.6.3.GA
JDK: 1.6.0_04

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130483#4130483