[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: 2.6.4-GA (WSRP): Problem getting service description for

kahotep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 12:35:57 EST 2008

"prabhat.jha at jboss.com" wrote : The log message that you have posted are only INFO. This has been known logging issue with the webservices that's bundled with 2.6.4 and does not give much insight into problems.

  | Chris would be able to elaborate more but in mean time, can you consume the portlet in machine1 itself?

Sorry for the confusion, I'm still early in my understanding of the logging and debugging procedures.

I'm guessing that you are referring to the "Self" consumer on Machine1.  This "self" consumer is running fine.

All I am trying to do us consume the CurrentUsersPortlet from Machine2 with Machine1.  I chose to do this merely for testing purposes, so I could be sure that there are no issues consuming/producing between the two portals.

I hope  this answers your questions.  Thanks for all of your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130491#4130491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130491