[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Cache Persistence granularity

debbanerjee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 14:27:56 EST 2008

Once I redesigned the cache to have lots of Nodes with one value per node (instead of a few cache nodes with lots of values) the persistence performance improved dramatically. The data set size is around 100K entries;

using
1. file persistence my test run duration went down from 90 min to 2.5 min.
2. using BDB-J persistence duration went from  down to 30 secs.

Great. So far I haven't found any negatives using this design.

--Deb

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130514#4130514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130514