[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jboss 4.2.2 redirects with IIS7

chuppante do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 18:33:09 EST 2008

I have played around with this quite a bit and have looked all over the Internet for an answer to this question.  How do you get iis7 to redirect to jboss.  If anyone has any experience with this I would appreciate your input.  I have used iis5 in the past with the isapi_redirect.dll.  That is fairly painless, however this time around with iis7 I having no luck.  And yes, because I'm sure someone will say use Apache, I will just say upfront that that is not an option at the moment. :|  Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130576#4130576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130576