[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: tooltip window-state string localized?

den74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 03:55:27 EST 2008

thancks for the jira
about my change... well, i need a quick workaround, in fact is not important for me to localize that string but just localize in my language, so my solution is to hardcode my strings :P and abviously not good to apply to the portal :P

If useful for someone else i changed method "renderModeAndStateLinks" in class "DivDecorationRenderer" testing the "action.getName()" to define which string to append to title tag.

greetings

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130652#4130652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130652