[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Whether jbpm-console in jbooss jbpm3.2.2 has implemeted with

minakari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 05:41:50 EST 2008

hi,

If jbpm-console.war that deployed in jboos jbpm3.2.2  has implemented with JSF framework why it's file schema is different,for example in  faces-config.xml there aren't any navigation-rule or manged-bean tags,and in files with .xhtml extension there is these tags that I haven't seen in JSF like:

<ga:responseActions>
  | <ga:parameter name="page" target="#{page}" default="1">
  | <gs:ul>

Whether this is seam framework?or is not it standard JSF ?or whether  the JSF has implemented in this project?

I am really confused ,because I coulden't understand files with .xhtml extension in jbpm-console ?

best regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130679#4130679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130679