[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Having problem in upgrading to JBOSS AS 4.2.2.GA

paradisonoir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 11:00:05 EST 2008

Hi,

Previously I worked with older versions of JBOSS AS, and I did not have any problem in running my JMS applications. I installed the new JBOSS AS 4.2.2.GA, and followed the installation step by step as explained in the documentations. I created same queues and connection factory, but I still get either of these errors:

1)Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/Destination

2)Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/JMSException

I noticed that it might be because of the JMS libraries which are not properly set in the CLASSPATH, but I checked, and it's fine and the same as before without any change.

The only thing which I think might be problematic is I am linking my "J2EE_HOME" to a j2ee.jar file in Sun Application Server folder. It was the same before working without any problem, but do you think it might be because of that ?

Any suggestion or idea?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130831#4130831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130831