[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Localization bug in 2.6.x?

jvence do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 10:09:30 EST 2008

I've been trying everything to localize Jboss portal in different languages but have come across a weird problems where some language are not supported properly. I have posted and reported the bug with no success...

I tried looking at http://portal.demo.jboss.com/ (which is running 2.6.4), selected Portuguese Brazilian for the 'user' locale but everything appears in English (the source code indicates that a localized Resource_pt_BR resource file does exist and that it has been declared as a supported language).

As I said some languages work but others (like arabic) do not. And yes I did add       <supported-locale>ar</supported-locale> to the correct section within the portlet.xml file.

Has anyone else have problems with localization?

Thanks

Jean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131102#4131102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131102