[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Issue with the JBoss HelloWorldIPC portlet

briandehaven do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 13:11:53 EST 2008

I'm having the same issue. I made my own portlet to isolate it. All the portlet does is traverse portalNode.getParent() until it reaches the top, and then it tries to print out the entire tree structure. It only has access to the context/portal/page/window that the starting portlet belongs in. Trying to access any other PortalNode instance results in the exception reported in the first post.

How would you grant a portlet permissions to view the entire PortalNode directory structure to enable page linking, site mapping, etc?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131175#4131175

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131175