[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Loading Context entered in server.xml file

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 13:31:20 EST 2008

Is there a way to make tomcat load a context that I enter in the server.xml file? I added a Context entry into the server.xml file to make available an External Directory (as it is explained in the How To documentation) but I need to restart jboss before I can access the content in the external directory via http://:8080/<external directory>.  Is it possible to reload tomcat or force a lood of its configuration files via the JMX console or twiddle without having to restart jboss?  It would also be useful to force a loading of the context entry without having to restart tomcat for an application in production.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131184#4131184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131184