[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Install issue:Using different port to 8080 from jboss 4.

JGF1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 14:28:58 EST 2008

Many thanks for solving my JBoss install issues.
TCPView utility tracked down Java process using ports.
So I have now gone into Services and made SunJavaSystemAppserver9PE
start manually. This way I can start JBoss without the conflicts and it
resolves everything satisfactorily for my needs, since I don't need both servers to run concurrently.
In case anyone needs to track down TCPView, the URL in article you pointed me to is slightly out of date.
It now resides at:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/sysinternals/bb897437.aspx
I also changed those ports back to 8080 range from 18080 range too now in server.xml files.
Everything is now starting without errors when I run.
Once again thanks for all your great advice.
I will add the URL's you mention to my favorites.
Cheers, Jeremy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131191#4131191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131191