[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Annotated50 example not running on Solaris?

gmbroth@hotmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 17:10:28 EST 2008

Hi,

When running the JBC 2.0.0.GA 'annotated50' example on a Solaris
2.8 system with JDK 1.5, I get the following output:

  run.loadtime.example:
         [java] GMS: address is 127.0.0.1:48848
         [java] GMS: address is 127.0.0.1:48849

and then the app just sits there. Running netstat shows two ports
in idle state:

  localhost.48848  Idle
  localhost.48849  Idle

Am I supposed to have started some other process before
running the example? Is the example waiting for me to provide
some kind of input? I simply typed 'ant run.loadtime.example'
and expected it to run to completion, generating some kind of
output. What am I missing?

Thanks, Garry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131228#4131228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131228