[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Can "NestedSQLException" be counted in the J2EE application?

vola do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 17:23:39 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am using JBoss AS 4.0.5 + MySQL. And I am trying to test the perfomance of my J2EE application under very high workload. Sometimes the standard console will printout:

"org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ); - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ))"

I know this is because my system runs out of ManagedConnections, which means I probably need to increase the "max-pool-size". My question is if there is any way I can count how many times this exception is thrown inside my J2EE application?

That is, is there any MBean or any other things record the number of times JBoss throws an exception so that my program can access to determine it got a problem. Hope I explain my question clearly.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131232#4131232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131232