[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JbossPortal and ldap

kahotep do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 17:48:52 EST 2008

OK, I updated the spot I mentioned earlier and another spot, to no avail...

I corrected as follows:

# The userPassword by default can be changed
  | # by the entry owning it if they are authenticated.
  | # Others should not be able to see it, except the
  | # admin entry below
  | # These access lines apply to database #1 only
  | access to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange
  |         by dn="uid=admin,ou=People,dc=cobracombat,dc=com"
  |         by anonymous auth
  |         by self write
  |         by * none
  |
  | # Ensure read access to the base for things like
  | # supportedSASLMechanisms.  Without this you may
  | # have problems with SASL not knowing what
  | # mechanisms are available and the like.
  | # Note that this is covered by the 'access to *'
  | # ACL below too but if you change that as people
  | # are wont to do you'll still need this if you
  | # want SASL (and possible other things) to work
  | # happily.
  | access to dn.base="" by * read
  |
  | # The admin dn has full write access, everyone else
  | # can read everything.
  | access to *
  |         by dn="uid=admin,ou=People,dc=cobracombat,dc=com"
  |         by * read

Perhaps I was right about changes in LDAP not being supported yet in JBoss Portal.

~chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131240#4131240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131240