[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: LRU Eviction Policy is clearing the entire cache after M

fatefree do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 18:17:06 EST 2008

Unfortunately I dont think that is an option for us, since every element of the cache has a dynamic key and value, and I'm not sure it would be efficient to search every node every time we needed to pull from cache.

I guess another alternative is to put an object containing the value and timeout of the element into the cache, and when it is retrieved see if the time has expired. The only problem is some elements may never be retrieved again and would sit there. I guess theres no easy solution to this..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131247#4131247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131247