[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Jboss Startup Error

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 02:45:21 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : C:\jboss\bin>run.bat -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j-debug.properties

Tried this on my local 3.2.3 setup with JDK1.5. Saw the same errors as you. This seems to be happening when you pass the -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j-debug.properties to the run.bat.

I then changed the JDK to 1.4 and used the same command

run.bat -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j-debug.properties

JBoss started fine. I would recommend switching to JDK1.4

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131292#4131292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131292