[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Problem with backlog queue behavior ?

nicolas.medoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 07:56:20 EST 2008

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your response.

When the clientMaxPoolSize=MaxPoolSize=100, all the 300 client threads works fine - only for the threads that don't reach numberOfRetries=30 (corresponding to a time of 30 seconds).

Ok, there is sense to have clientMaxPoolSize<=maxpoolSize. But in this case I should expect that the backlog queue don't be used. So I wonder about the responsability of backlog queue. In what situation is it used ?

PS : concerning my tests whith the 1.4.3 version of Remoting, I believe that the clientMaxPoolSize didn't works (contrary to the 2.2.2 version). I had observed that the first 400 serverThreads had been created simultanously although the clientMaxPoolSize=50. It is not a problem for me because I'm using the 2.2.2 version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131384#4131384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131384