[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: performance tuning web-container in jboss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 10:58:52 EST 2008

Are you using a database? How many database connection have you set up?

With HTTP, the default setting is 250 connections, so you are OK there for now.

What are your JVM options for heap setting? Have you set the young generation size? See my presentation on Java Performance at http://www.cecmg.de/doc/tagung_2007/agenda07/24-mai/2b3-peter-johnson/index.html. I also have a more detailed page on performance tuning, specifically for JBossAS, but it is not frre. If you like, I can provide the URL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131473#4131473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131473