[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wsrunclient.sh not working in jbossas 5.0 beta4

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 16:56:25 EST 2008

There were some changes made to the wsrunclient.sh script between jbossas 5.0 beta3 and beta4, and the new script is incorrect.  For example:

$ ./wsrunclient.sh -classpath some/class/path my.java.Class agr1 arg2 arg3
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: arg3

Apparently, the changes made in the script were tested only with the class name being the last argument passed to the script. If I replace the script with the one in beta3, then all is well again.  (By the way, the wsrunclient.bat script works correctly in beta4.)

Should I file a JIRA?

OS: Fedora 6

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131565#4131565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131565