[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Service validation

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 17:35:48 EST 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote : OK, then I think I'm confused - how does the controller state lifecycle relate to the service lifecycle?  The service lifecycle seems to define four trasitions - create, start, stop, and destory.  But the controller can be in 8 different states.
We have more fine grained states than the usual lifecycles. ;-)
And what you call stop and destroy are respectively start and create on the way 'back', at uninstall.

What are usually the states where the services get instantiated and configured?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131574#4131574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131574