[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - sending JMS mesage to another cluster fails

mohali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 22 18:14:25 EST 2008

Using JBoss 4.2.1 with JBoss Messaging 1.3.0.GA

We have two clusters with two nodes each (each node of a cluster is on a separate machine). I am trying to send a JMS message (to a topic)  from a node in one cluster to nodes in the other cluster. The jms message is sent from an ejb which creates an initial context based on the node ip and jndi ports of nodes in other cluster. There is an MDB on each node subscribed to that topic. But the message never seems to reache the nodes in the other cluster. No exception is thrown on the client side. All four nodes leverage a different port binding setting from ports-binding.xml. Is this the right way to send message from a node in one cluster to another cluster. Could it be some my port settings may not have proper/matching values? The other node in the sending node cluster does pick up the message in MDB.

-Navjeet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131579#4131579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131579