[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jboss jbpm developer guide

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 23 05:19:25 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : Is there any developer guide for jboss jbpm ?

Developer guide as in how do I make changes to jBPM or how do I develop my own app with jBPM

For the former there is no docs, but starting to learn the code by analyzing iot or putting log4j in debug helps. For the latter there is de normal docs and the testcases (as examples) the wiki and posts in this forum

anonymous wrote : and so where I could read about jboss jbpm client API? partly in the normal docs. but mainly the api docs..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131618#4131618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131618