[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do JBossPortal support multi lingual?

littleprince do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 24 09:58:59 EST 2008

  | you have to manage the way you want the language to be choosen (at first visit, with the user preference, or let the user choose it when he wants).
  | and manage the way you store the choice...
  | that is a business choice... not a portal requierement... so you have to do it.
  | but it is not difficult.

I have problem on manage the way of storing the choice. Can anyone advise me on this?

i put a language selection box on the header, and when the user change the language, it suppose to change the language of the portal and portlets. However, i have no idea how to pass the parameter from servlet to the portal and portlets.

i tried to use setAttribute with application_scope, but seems is not working because of they are not in the same war.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131681#4131681

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131681