[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Upgrade jBoss portal from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4

gluk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 24 11:54:25 EST 2008

Hi all.

I have jBoss portal 2.6.3 (under Linux), downloaded and installed as binary distribution, bundled with jBoss. Now I need to upgrade it to 2.6.4. The problem is that the developers deployed a lot of software, and it would take long to deploy it again. So I cannot just download and unpack binary distribution 2.6.4 to the new directory. I also cannot delete $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar directory and replace it with the new version as described in Upgrading section of the reference guide - all the deployed software will be deleted. Please, tell me how to upgrade the portal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131688#4131688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131688