[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Jboss 5 Beta 4 Spring Problems

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 24 17:00:52 EST 2008

"ragavgomatam" wrote :
  | Error from jboss 5 beta 4 is :- If I remove this WAR file, everything appears fine....Surprising this was that this was working with spring 2.0...Moment I upgraded to spring 2.5 I started to get this error....Checked out the spring forums & they say it is becos spring is returning a proxy instead of OracleCachedRowSet...Question is why should spring 2.5 do this ? OracleCachedRowSet implements javax.sql.rowset.CachedRowset & jdk proxy should be ok ...Else jboss 5 beta 4 seems to be ok....Guess this is something with spring 2.5....To be sure I deployed this WAR in tc 6  and had the same error

OK, so this is clearly Spring problem, and not of JBoss SpringDeployer.
I'll leave this post here, so anyone else who also stumbles will be able to identify this.
But make sure you post any findings.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131710#4131710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131710