[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Login problem with JAAS and sticky_session=false

toso.dario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 05:17:17 EST 2008

Hi all,
I am using following architecture:
- Jboss cluster based on two instances (both using standard all configuration).
- Apache (mod_jk) as load balancer.
- JAAS to authenticate users
- Jboss clustered SSO support

When Apache is configured with sticky_session=1 it works fine: I can use my application without errors and if I shutdown the node of the cluster that is serving my session the other node loads the session correctly and I can go on working.
But, If set sticky_session=0 I can not login and I receive following error:

Status= 400
Message= Invalid direct reference to form login page
Description= The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct reference to form login page).

What I doing wrong?
Thanks.
Dario.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131772#4131772