[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: About the usage of path in InvokerLocator

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 08:25:11 EST 2008

InvocatorLocators are not "true" URLs, they are "pseudo-URLs" because of things like this.

Generally, I've found that there really is no "path" to an invocator URL (though they are used when using the servlet transport).  You cannot have two locator URLs with the same transport, IP and port and NOT have them point to the same thing (though I guess if you are using the servlet transport, that might work).

InvocatorLocator URLs do have "query strings" - they are used to set the remoting configuration properties.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131826#4131826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131826