[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Jboss 5 Beta 4 Spring Problems

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 10:44:10 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : Can you just remove the one from war and see if you still get the same problem?

But will the WAR run ? Becos the global spring lib (deployer) should be in the jboss 5 Class loader hierachy. Hmmm...But then how does this work for EAR ? I have the spring  jar's in the <lib> directory in the EAR file.

anonymous wrote : btw: what's the version of Spring lib in SpringDeployer and in your war? The same?

Version of Spring lib in the Spring deployer is spring 2.0...I checkd this in the manifest file. Version in the WAR is spring 2.5. No they are not same...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131897#4131897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131897