[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Token.signal() ---> 2 tokens?

pojomonkey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 12:20:54 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : anonymous wrote : Is there any way to attach a (zip) file to a post here? When I get a working example I'd be happy to share the code.

  | Sorry, no... but you can post it on the wiki and put the link here. Just make sure you give the page a meaningful name.
I added an entry to the JbpmExampleApplications page - seemed a good place:

 http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JbpmExampleApplications

I hope it helps others to figure out how to use jBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131948#4131948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131948