[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Retrieving alias for WS Secure client

mrostan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 12:42:03 EST 2008

Hi all
We have modified JBossWS 2.0.1 to leave an array of the certificates used in the signature/encryption process available in the message context:

  | Certificate[] certificates = msgContext.get("MESSAGE_CERTIFICATES");

There's not an automatic validation against JAAS implemented (as described in JBWS-652) we simply make the participating certificates available.

If somebody is still interested we can try to apply the patch to the current trunk and upload it.

Regards,
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131957#4131957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131957